History of -O-


The Dale Family Farms, L.L.C. logo is inspired by the brand used here on the farm, the bar circle bar (-O-). In the late 1940’s, Kurt’s grandfather, Karl Dale, bought several head of Herefords, the first beef cattle on the farm, from a neighbor, Roy Kerstetter. Roy’s brand was a circle with a dot in the middle. To identify the cattle as his own, Grandpa Karl added a bar on either side of the circle, registered the new brand and the -O- was born. This brand can easily be seen in our logo. The Kerstetter family still resides in Comanche County.  Kurt graduated from high school with Roy’s grandson. The two men continue to trade favors and work.
  
  
Our Story
We Are Grass Farmers
Place an order now
Delivery calendar